Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Burning the Midnight Oil, Literaly

The A.P.E. is in a mere three days. I am working away, even though I have to be at my less than stellar day job in just a few hours. I just have a few more pieces to put together for preview booklet. If I don't hustle, you won't have anything to look at this weekend when you all flock to whatever clandestine location James and I will be manning, handing out preview booklets. If I can get done with enough time left over, I am hoping that I'll have a couple other little bits and pieces to hand out. All for free.

Tonight, I have a bit of a treat for you faithful tens of followers; a preview of the preview cover, just look down.

You can help make The Dating Misadventures of Young Dave McNerny a success by sharing links to this blog and to the Dave's Twitter feed with you friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment